- In-system programming (also known as ISP)
- Integrated Voltage Control. All (I/O) levels will be detected automatically for the eMMC / Device Levels
- eMMC Pinout / Connections. D0 / DAT0 / DATA0, CMD, CLK, VCC, VCCQ, GND. The more D/DAT/DATA pin connected the faster it will be. Most eMMC devices are 8bit (s) (D0, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7).
- Support Page. Free unlimited technical documents, pinouts, manuals
- Low-Level Access. eMMC Pro hardware and software are able to acces every part / partitions and zones of eMMc, so you won't miss a spot.
In-System Programming as known as ISP
It is the ability of devices to being programmed while installed in a complete system , rather than requiring the chip to be programmed prior installing or prior to being mounted .ISP operations enables users to directly recover the complete data without removing the chip ( eMMC , eMCP, NAND ,etc.. )
Integrated Voltage Control
All (I/O) levels will be detected automatically for the eMMC / Device Levels
eMMC Pinout / Connections
D0 / DAT0 / DATA0 , CMD , CLK , VCC , VCCQ , GND
The more D/DAT/DATA pin connected the faster it will be .
Most eMMC devices are 8bit(s) ( D0,D1,D2,D3,D4,D5,D6,D7)
Free Unlimited Technical Documents , Pinouts , Manuals Free Unlimited Mobile phone Dumps , Files resources
eMMC Pro HW and SW is able to acces the eMMC every part / partitions and zones so you won’t miss a spot ! eMMC Pro is designed for Low-Level Operations and designed for Professionals not just a Simple Reader
USER Area access Read / Write / Erase / Format
BOOT 1 Access Read / Write
BOOT 2 Access Read / Write
extCSD Access Read / Write
*GPP1 Access Read / Write
*GPP2 Access Read / Write
*GPP3 Access Read / Write
*GPP4 Access Read / Write
*RPBM Read / Write
eMMC PRO Box – 1 pc.
eMMC Booster Box – 1 pc. eMMC IC Adapter (breakout PCB) – 2pcs. 20-pin flat cable – 2 pcs. Soldering cables – 1 set Roll wire – 1pc.